I'm sure I did not break any conditions
- They don´t have official Facebook page as etc ebay
- wordpress link not working
- can´t delete account what is already create ( not working link )
- slow server often not responding or you get blank white page
- you can´t change profile picture ( even if you have fully verified account )
- support ignore customers
- blocked customers
- many bugs at buy
- you fill the out the form that you think you´ve been tampered with and the support will be ignored
- FAQ on website have broken link you get error 404
Positive things :
- low fees for selling
- and many customers what want buy
- you can get many attractive contacts
iOffer is poor platform and today is many platform what are better for selling. is your choice where you want sell you can try if you are beginner in sell on platfoorms as ebay, bonanza, e-bid .........
i hope that this blog will help you be aware !
Thank you for reading my post !!